Find Madeleine

Add links or just chat about things you've found elsewhere on the web...or just add a "plug" for a local event happening near you...!
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Find Madeleine

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I'm sure everyone has heard the story of the abduction of Madeleine McCann in Portugal.

If you don't know about it, then please visit this site:

http://www.findmadeleine.com

(This link is here so as to help publicise the above website and to hopefully ensure even more search engines add it to their indexes.)

regards,

Tim
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

The one place I could get away from this damn story was here, now were infected with this news too

Fed up of hearing about it on the news, they prob aint gonna get her back now. Also I'm of the opinion they should not have left them alone what parent in their right mind leaves children of that age in an apartment on their own, whilst the parents sit and enjoy a meal in a totally different part of the complex :!:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:The one place I could get away from this damn story was here, now were infected with this news too
Sorry David.

But with the launch of their website today, I thought it would be useful if Google et al spidered it via our site (as we seem to be so popular !!).
UBT - Halifax--lad wrote: Fed up of hearing about it on the news, they prob aint gonna get her back now. Also I'm of the opinion they should not have left them alone what parent in their right mind leaves children of that age in an apartment on their own, whilst the parents sit and enjoy a meal in a totally different part of the complex :!:
The media "overload" is due to there being very little "real" news - too many media organisations looking for the latest breaking news and faster access across the world to so-called news.....I can't give a damn, about Mrs Smith and the fact that she lost her handbag in Los Angeles...and other stories of it's ilk.

But that's the trouble....these news organisations have got schedules to fill and they need to find stories that will make people watch them....and that's why we've got so much foreign news on our TV's....I'm no xenophobe, but I wish BBC/ITN would give us a break.!

I share your concern about the parents...

...One has to wonder how 2 parents on a "family site" can be so "concerned" about the welfare of their 3 small children and yet they go out for the evening for a meal....couldn't they afford a babysitter??? OK, so they went back every half hour to check.....but a house can burn down inside that time...!

regards,

Tim