SETI@home-MapView

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
Naon

SETI@home-MapView

Post by Naon »

Has anybody had this setup before... ?

I want to display a star map on the computer and be able to see where the WU "is" and where is has "been" on projects.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... n%26sa%3DG

Check link above ---------- /\ /\ /\ -----------
SETI@home-MapView reads the log files, which can be produced with different utilities, and provides from it a map, on which you all positions of the past WUs and the quality of the signals can see. Beside the log files of my Tools SETI@home-Log9x and BoincLogX also the log files, which were produced with SetiDriver, SetiHide, SetiLog, SetiQueue, SetiSpy, star map or other utilities, are supported.

Beside the map, which can be used as Windows Hintergrundbild, still further opinions can be selected, which are more near presented in the following sections.

Since version 4.0 it is to be used possible extended star maps with higher resolution. You find an overview of the so far available maps on the star map side.
I take it that i have install BoincLogX and SETI@home-MapView
Naon

Post by Naon »

Hey hey i got it to work. I love tryng to work things out.. Nice program.

If anybody out there that are using BOINC add ons. has found one thats interesting. Please tell.....