Guess our credit/ranking position as at end of June 2007

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Guess our credit/ranking position as at end of June 2007

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

OK, a simple question or two:

Please reply to this message with YOUR thoughts of where we'll be at the end of June 2007, in terms of:

1) Our UK Ranking position (total credits)
2) Our World Ranking position (total credits)
3) Total number of Team members
4) Total number of Forum members

And just for the fun of it, I've entered a few items on the poll, if you just want to have an (anonymous) guess... :D

NO prizes, just a bit of fun.

regards,

Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Fri May 11, 2007 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Temujin

Re: Guess our credit/ranking position as at end of June 2007

Post by Temujin »

1) Our UK Ranking position (total credits)
2nd, like we are now, there's no way we'll catch OcUk

mid 30s (we'd need Team CF and United Kingdom members to join us to do any better)

well over 1000, approaching 2000

500ish
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Guess our credit/ranking position as at end of June 2007

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Temujin wrote:1) Our UK Ranking position (total credits)
2nd, like we are now, there's no way we'll catch OcUk

mid 30s (we'd need Team CF and United Kingdom members to join us to do any better)

well over 1000, approaching 2000

500ish
Hi John,

OK, 6 months on from your reply and how are we doing?
Our UK Ranking position (total credits)
We now are actually catching OcUK, albeit slowly, but progress is being made  :oops:
Our World Ranking position (total credits)
Looks like there are now about 3 or 4 teams within striking distance, that'll put in in approx 34th place. A few more members and we might even make 33rd or 32nd...!
Total number of Team members
Well on our way to the first 1000 - 813 so far !!
Total number of Forum members
OK, so this is slightly less than target - we're at 160+, so another 300+ to join the forum within 6 months??

regards

Tim
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

There's just 80 DAYS until the end of June 2007....(is that all, I hear you ask ??? where has the year gone to already?)

So, how are we doing with regards the poll?

Vying for 1st place in the UK rankings?

There was ONE vote that said we'd be #1 UK Team.....and I don't think this will happen within the time available...unless we can coax some OcUK members to jump ship  8)

Within the Top 30 in the World rankings?  

Six votes for this one - and we're presently at #34....To achieve this, we need 8.5 million credits MORE than the team in current 30th place. This is possible, as we out-RAC them by 2.5 million credits per month. So, as things stand, we may be in 30th place by end July 2007 ???

Team membership over 1,000?  

Just FOUR votes for our membership to be over the thousand mark - it's currently standing at 960...so, we should do this.

Forum membership over 250?

Only TWO votes for this....we're currently at 203 in the forum, so we might just make it. I'm actually quite surprised that more Team members haven't joined our forum yet.....maybe we need to generate some more interest via the projects and their respective message boards?

So, there we have it (for now...).

A good effort has been made and we're still on a "roll"......let's keep crunching...!

regards

Tim
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I've now closed the "guess our position" poll, as there's not much point keeping it open any longer...!

There'll be a general update in approx 1 weeks time (around 21st May), when there'll be just 40 days to go until end of June.

Thanks for your vote...and I mean that most sincerely, folks.

regards,

Tim