Variations in Stats between Boincstats and UBT Sig Statas

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
Timby

Variations in Stats between Boincstats and UBT Sig Statas

Post by Timby »

I don't know if there is a simple explanation why the stats shown in the two sigs I use should vary so much?
An example would be the Pirates Project, not returned any WU's since 11th Jan, Boincstats shows the correct total of 146 but the UBT sig only shows 48!!!!!! Also ABC Beta is out last result sent 14th Jan?

Any suggestions oh great technical experts  :notworthy:
Darren

Post by Darren »

ABC Beta was my fault  :oops:
Capital B instead of lowercase!

Pirates, I stopped because the site was down causing massive delays and I had not noticed things were up again during my lay off.

Should all be OK again now.
Timby

Post by Timby »

Wow thanks for looking into that soooooo quickly Darren, I wasnt moaning BTW it was an observation which is why I had the two stats showing but a great big Image
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Will our sigs for PrimeGrid eventually update? Apart from my RAC going down my sig has not changed in about 4 days. Image

Gary.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Will our sigs for PrimeGrid eventually update? Apart from my RAC going down my sig has not changed in about 4 days. Image

Gary.
No, Darren will need to speak to Rytis at PrimeGrid before anything will update
Timby

Post by Timby »

Can anyone tell me how to add a project to my UBT Sig?
I have added the CPDN project to Boincstats but can find how to add this to the UBT one?
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by UBT - bobuk »

Timby wrote:Can anyone tell me how to add a project to my UBT Sig?
I have added the CPDN project to Boincstats but can find how to add this to the UBT one?
mark....this maybe what your looking for

http://signature.ukboincteam.com/

b. :D
Timby

Post by Timby »

OK Bob, thanks for the reply, maybe I should have made the question a little clearer. I can log into the Sigs page and I have the various projects listed, but the CPDN project is not shown, is it automatically imported?? or do you have to select it from a list of projects to import into the UBT sig?
I joined the CPDN project 26.12.06 and have credits on the project, it shows up on the Boincstats Sig, but not on the UBT sig?

UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

You have to wait for your CPID's to align