A bad day alround

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
Temujin

A bad day alround

Post by Temujin »

If we had a donkey user of the day award, it would go to me today.
1, Couldn't work out how to join the UBT uptime team (tiny little text was my excuse) :cry:
2, Couldn't work out how to get the UBT Team stats logo thingy working :cry::cry:
3, Once I got the UBT Team stats logo thingy working, I broke it :cry: :cry::cry:

So, if theres a donkey avitar anywhere, I'll have it

I'm not usually like this, honest
things normally just work for me, its everybody else that has problems, not me

Oh well, lets hope tomorrow is a better day
:geek:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: A bad day alround

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - AJS wrote:So, if theres a donkey avitar anywhere, I'll have it

Your wish is my command:

regards

Tim
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Right, I'm now officially the 1st UBT Donkey User Of The Day :D
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

UBT - AJS wrote:Right, I'm now officially the 1st UBT Donkey User Of The Day :D
it aint geting any better :(

Inspired by Dazza, I've written a couple of php scripts to do a couple of AJS Catching Who type things.
One of them just listed me and 1 other seti user, ran every hour and showed a bit of data.
2nd one did pretty much the same thing but for the 10 people above me in seti.
Each has a get php script that gets the data and stores it in a mysql database and a show php script that retieves the data from mysql and displays it in my browser, just like Dazzas catching lookers thing.

they've both worked flawlessly for weeks but today both show scripts have decided to stop working, I don't even get any debug out of em. The get scripts are working, the data IS in the database but it aint coming out and i've no idea why.

Looks like I'll be holding onto the UBT Donkey User Of The Day award for a while.
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

The get scripts are working, the data IS in the database but it aint coming out and i've no idea why.
It turns out it wasn't down to my donkey abilities, seems Apache got confused with the clocks going forward.
A quick restart of httpd and all is well :thumbup: