Merry Christmas to all UBT members

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Merry Christmas to all UBT members

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

It's that time of the year when once again, the shops are full of "Xmas cheer", loads of Xmassy songs are played on radios and in shops everywhere, and families get together for meals, drink booze/wine and a few Xmas films are on the telly (and no doubt including "Die Hard" / "The Great Escape" / "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang", "Home Alone" and probably "E.T." as well :-( ). (Although there are alternatives on Netflix/Prime/Disney/Britbox etc).

So, I'll get on with it now - I'd like to wish all UBT members a joyful and peaceful Christmas and despite all the sh1t and the calamitous Govt we have (in UK), I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed that 2023 will be better.

Keep warm, stay safe, avoid the crowds if possible and try and enjoy yourselves...and hopefully the sconomy will rebound, strikes will be settled and the cost of living will drop to more manageable levels...

with very best regards to y'all
Tim
UBT - PennyQ
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Re: Merry Christmas to all UBT members

Post by UBT - PennyQ »

:occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: Happy Xmas to everyone from me too. :obscene-drinkingcheers: Eat, drink and be merry! :occasion-xmas:
The impossible we do today; miracles take a little longer

UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Re: Merry Christmas to all UBT members

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - PennyQ wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:19 pm :occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: Happy Xmas to everyone from me too. :obscene-drinkingcheers: Eat, drink and be merry! :occasion-xmas:
Hi

Wanted to be smart but I think Penny beat me to it - I can't do better than that!

Merry Christmas everyone (deliberately non PC but I don't care!)

Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image