BAM!

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
UBT - Halifax-lad

BAM!

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Exactly five months ago BAM! was launched and today we reached a total of 10,000 registered users. It is encouraging to see this number of users and we are very motivated to make BAM! even better. Some more numbers: On average a user has 14 projects accounts and 1 host. Each host has an average of six attached projects. Each day there are 15,000 synchronizations between BAM! and hosts. There is a total of 31 fully supported projects, and two partially supported projects. The most used BOINC client is 5.4.11, with 5.4.9 coming in second. There are 3000 votes for the project popularity list.
Rockinfroggi

Confused with Bam

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place but I've tried the Bam site and can't find the answer.

If I check my hosts link in Bam it shows all 4 of my systems but if I check the stats for my 4th pc is tells me Host doesn't exist in BOINC combined or doesn't have any credit.? And all my credits seem way off on the combined stats

and ideas?

Gary
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Doesn't happen straight away you have to wait for a history to be built up
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Thanks, I just looked and it looks like things are starting to show now so I can relax and stop checking all my settings before i break something  :oops:

Gary