hooray for me

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
rimmer66
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

hooray for me

Post by rimmer66 »

hi.
after many years of crunching i have made it into the uk boinc team top 100, acording to boinc stats.

I think i have been a member of this team since 2008 although im not sure as i can't find a join date anywhere.so if anyone knows where to find it please point me in the right direction.

At the moment i have 5 projects with over a mill points on , maybe try for a spot on millionares league next.
UBT - Chris Suddick

Re: hooray for me

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

Congrats on your achievement.

Do you ever use John's stats? If so, go to any project that you work on and click on the right-most icon on the line with your name and scroll down. That will show you the join date for each of the projects that you do.

Chris.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Hi

Well done.

Link to the top 125 users here http://www.ubtstats.co.uk/ubt/SC3.php?nd=125&sp=0 at Johns stats. They're a little out of date now due to newer projects missing .

Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Congratulations :)

Mark
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

rimmer66 wrote:hi.
after many years of crunching i have made it into the uk boinc team top 100, acording to boinc stats.
Excellent stuff - well done !!
I think i have been a member of this team since 2008 although im not sure as i can't find a join date anywhere.so if anyone knows where to find it please point me in the right direction.
If you look at the following link, it'll show when you joined each project. So, this might help a little bit.

http://ubtstats.co.uk/ubt/ubt_graph.php ... e=rimmer66

Some projects allow the "founder" of the Team on each project to see when someone joined....so, if you want me to look up any specific projects, then let me know which ones...and I'll do my best (on the projects I am "founder" of).
At the moment i have 5 projects with over a mill points on , maybe try for a spot on millionares league next.
Go for it...!!

regards
Tim
rimmer66

Post by rimmer66 »

and today have passed 100,000,000. be in top fifty in a week. hopefully,
Jeffers

Post by Jeffers »

Well done, it's nice to have a target to aim for.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

rimmer66 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:39 am and today have passed 100,000,000. be in top fifty in a week. hopefully,
Excellent stuff...very well done. :-)

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Congratulations (according to Boincstats you're already number 48 in the team :D )

Mark