Valentine ChOcoLATZe for Moon* BAM challenge success

This section is where you can post topics related to Challenges from other websites, such as Formula-BOINC, SETI-Germany and BOINCstats, as well as project challenges such as from WCG, PrimeGrid et al.

As a Team, we really want to engage as many team members with these challenges, as this gives us a great way of attracting more members to our Team...plus we get to show our strengths as a Team by (hopefully) doing well in each one.

PS: I have moved lots of topics into this section where they are relevant...as you can see, we've always been happy to take part in Challenges...and long may that continue ;-)
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Valentine ChOcoLATZe for Moon* BAM challenge success

Post by Woodles »

Congratulations to UBT for coming third in the recent afore mentioned BAM challenge that finished this weekend.

https://boincstats.com/en/stats/challenge/team/chat/987

Did anyone actually know we were in it?! :o :lol:

Mark
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Valentine ChOcoLATZe for Moon* BAM challenge success

Post by UBT - Timbo »

HI Mark

I wasn't aware of it, but UBT is one team that is automatically entered for all their competitions/challenges...so, although I wasn't advised about it, we were still part of it. :-)

I've tried to do the same on WCG, (which is another project that has weekly/monthly challenges) but they don't seem to want to allow this :-( And as we don't seem to have a high number of members actively doing WCG, so I don't keep visiting their website to include UBT in any challenges.

regards
Tim
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Hi

Did we lose out on chockies then?

Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Well let's hope we keep doing well in competitions that we don't know are happening :)

I don't know about you but I ended up with Cream Eggs on Valentines ... someone got a little confused :oops: :lol:
UBT - Chris Suddick
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

You were lucky getting cream eggs. On Valantine's day I said to She Who Must be Obeyed, "Do you fancy trying something from the Kama Sutra?" And she replied, "Oh yes! I'll have a chicken biryani."

Chris
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

:laughing-rofl:

Hot and spicy, what more did you want?!