Welcome Murdock / Vic / Mobilemurdock

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
UBT - Halifax-lad

Welcome Murdock / Vic / Mobilemurdock

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Welcome to the team :hello2:

UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Welcome, nice to see the WCG in there this week :lol:
UBT - JsF

Post by UBT - JsF »

A warm welcome to the Team.  :D
Vic

Hi all

Post by Vic »

Sorry for the confusion over the name :? , As I signed up with different usernames on different projects! Just vic will do.

Hope the backlog of team credits I acrued helps a little towards the final target. Not got fast machines but they do run 24/7 most of the time.

I am a forum newbie in almost every sense, having only ever posted in the project forums before. But with time I will get the hang of all this. First I gotta find a good avatar and sig! (I am picking up the lingo but the "how to" side takes a bit of brain crunching to understand!)
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Hi Vic and welcome to UBT :wave:
UBT - Halifax-lad

Re: Hi all

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Vic wrote:Sorry for the confusion over the name :? , As I signed up with different usernames on different projects! Just vic will do.

Hope the backlog of team credits I acrued helps a little towards the final target. Not got fast machines but they do run 24/7 most of the time.

I am a forum newbie in almost every sense, having only ever posted in the project forums before. But with time I will get the hang of all this. First I gotta find a good avatar and sig! (I am picking up the lingo but the "how to" side takes a bit of brain crunching to understand!)
None of the totals already earned will count towards the team total thats no biggie though as anything you are now bringing in will come to us.

You will sone get used to the forum here its very easy to use.

Need any help just shout
Vic

Post by Vic »

Doh!  :shock:
Thought my previous credits would have been credited as I have not previously been on a team! Shucks  :cry:  Well at least they will now be counting towards something :D

I also took the liberty to add a quick link to the team page on Stumbleupon tool bar. Might get some new people stumbled into getting interested in Boinc and UK Boinc Team.