My signature

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

My signature

Post by UBT - Chris »

Just looked, and I only have 85,000 credits according to my signature, with a RAC of just 1,800, despite having over 11,000,000 credits in BU, and an actual RAC of roughly 300,000 - does anyone know why it is that my signature has done this?

Thanks,
from Chris
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Hi Chris.
The lower BOINCStats still shows that you still have 145+ billion credits to your name, with a rank percentile of 99.993%

This is an obvious error with the upper stats, and will soon be corrected.
These errors are more common than many people think.

Regards,
Rick.
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Thanks, Rick, and 145 Billion???? I only have 11 million...
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Oops! It was the team stats after all.
I thought you were doing well!  :oops:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Chris,

There have been some issues recently with the DNS of the BU website, which (IMHO) has affected the stats sites from obtaining the various updates they require in order to make the signature graphics.

So, there have been times when said data hasn't been available and hence the graphics are not correctly updated.

It's only a transient error and it will be corrected, so I wouldn't worry about it.

regards
Tim
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Thanks, Timbo - I have just found something else that might add a twist to the story, though - my BOINCStats has 2 pages: http://boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/user/ ... ab6e06b7e5, which is just BU and prime grid, and http://boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/user/ ... ff614aa1e6, which is everything BUT BU and PrimeGrid...

Why would this be??
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Although, having said that, my actual signature is back to normal...