Problem with a project...

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Problem with a project...

Post by UBT - Chris »

Ok - I have decided to start crunching for more than 3 projects (up to 5 or 6 so far), but I can't join UBT's Team on Einstein@Home , and this is not for lack of trying - there is just no "Join this team" button, so I don't know what to do!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Hi Chris,

There doesn't appear to be a "join this team" button for me either but I'm already a member so that may be why.

You could try:

Pick a team that does have a "join this team" button.

Click on it.

Change the teamid number of the URL to be 130 (...&teamid=130) and refresh. I don't know what the other numbers in the URL mean so best to leave them alone.

Hopefully, you'll now have left whatever team you briefly joined and now be a member of the UBT team.

Mark
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

cheers, Mark - I'm on my way to try it now! :D
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Perfect - it turns out i didnt need to do anything other than reload the page - doh!  :oops: