Woodles hits 50 BEEEEELLION credits

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Woodles hits 50 BEEEEELLION credits

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I'm not around later today, but sometime between about 3pm and 5pm, Woodles is going to be hitting the 50 BEEELLION credit mark.

And at the rate he is going, earning over a beeellion credits per day, it surely won't be long before yet more records are broken !!

So, on behalf of the Team, congrats and very well done to Mark for a truly awe-inspiring effort.

with very best regards
Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

Congrats, Mark - you''l be the first person in the UK to bit 50 billion (and fisrt in the team :D), I bet you can hit 100billion got gone new year - if not before!!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Thanks Tim and Chris, I never thought I'd get even one billion when I was searching for projects that would pay more than a few hundred credits a day!
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Well done Mark, that's a truly incredible total. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

In fact you're not too far off overtaking all of the rest of us combined.  :shock:

James.
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

No problem, Mark, and James - we can't let that happen ;)
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Joshrandom wrote:In fact you're not too far off overtaking all of the rest of us combined.  :shock:

James.
Since it all benefits the team, I'm not adverse to crunching some BU credits for other team members? :D
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

That sounds cool, Mark - would you crunch for me, if I pm you my password for BU?

Thanks
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Hi Chris,

It wouldn't be fair to move you up past others that are still crunching BU but I could get you closer to them :)

I'd need the email address that you use for BU and a temporary password, change it back to your usual one afterwards.

I was planning on doing some testing and re-arranging tonight so could stick a couple of ASICs on then if you'd like?

Mark
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

sounds like a fair idea and good plan, Woodles - ill drop you a PM in a min with the email and temp password, and the ASICs would be great, to boost the credits even more!!

Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

All done Chris ... but the double credit bug struck and you're inadvertently above Doug now :oops:

Mark