ODLK

This section is where you can post topics related to Challenges from other websites, such as Formula-BOINC, SETI-Germany and BOINCstats, as well as project challenges such as from WCG, PrimeGrid et al.

As a Team, we really want to engage as many team members with these challenges, as this gives us a great way of attracting more members to our Team...plus we get to show our strengths as a Team by (hopefully) doing well in each one.

PS: I have moved lots of topics into this section where they are relevant...as you can see, we've always been happy to take part in Challenges...and long may that continue ;-)
UBT - Chris Suddick
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Re: ODLK

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

As I said before I don't think there's any need to panic yet. I thought I might take a couple of days off and try the prime grid eclipse challenge and then I'll be straight back.

Chris.
UBT - Chris Suddick
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

As I suspected, the chappie from Overclock got his 1M and then went right off the boil. We're closing very slowly on TAAT who haven't scored a single point in over three weeks so I shall whittle away at the deficit for the foreseeable with the exception of any non-GPU sprints that I can help out on.

Chris.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Chris

Good news :-)

I'm running a couple of different CPU tasks at present: mainly odlk and VGTU so I can hit my own "1 million" credit targets and waiting for the resumption of the FB Sprints (in less than a week now)...at which point I'll switch depending on which projects are chosen.

regards
Tim