CPDN stats are back on Formula BOINC

This section is where you can post topics related to Challenges from other websites, such as Formula-BOINC, SETI-Germany and BOINCstats, as well as project challenges such as from WCG, PrimeGrid et al.

As a Team, we really want to engage as many team members with these challenges, as this gives us a great way of attracting more members to our Team...plus we get to show our strengths as a Team by (hopefully) doing well in each one.

PS: I have moved lots of topics into this section where they are relevant...as you can see, we've always been happy to take part in Challenges...and long may that continue ;-)
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

CPDN stats are back on Formula BOINC

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

It looks like we've regained our 10 points on CPDN project, in the FB Marathon :-)

http://formula-boinc.org/projets.py?lan ... &year=2018

(I'm assuming this as we've just earned an extra 10 points and as far as I know, it's due to CPDN stats are now being shown on FB - even if the CPDN project is still "down" :-( )

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Re: CPDN stats are back on Formula BOINC

Post by Woodles »

Hi Tim,

Yes, that's where the ten points have come from.

The actual CPDN team points haven't changed so I don't know if CPDN have started outputting stats again but not updated them or whether Formula Boinc have got fed up of the lack of stats and just reverted to their last known values?

Mark