Forum registration SUSPENDED

This is the section where non-members can find out about joining the forum of the UK's #1 BOINC Team. We have plenty of experience amongst our illustrious membership, who've got the answers to any queries you might have :-) So, why not JOIN ? (It's free !!)

Note: **Due to an increase in spam posts, this part of the forum is currently LOCKED**
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Forum registration SUSPENDED

Post by UBT - Timbo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Hi all

I've had a large number of attempted forum registrations from spambots over the last 24 hours and as they are seem to be coming from one specific (non-UK) country so I've suspended new forum registrations for the time being.

If anyone is affected by this, hopefully they will come back - if members need to re-register for whatever reason, please email me at the usual address or via a message from one of the projects.

regards and thanks for your understanding
Tim

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Forum registration SUSPENDED

Post by UBT - Timbo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi all

Registration has now been re-enabled...but it will be monitored over the coming days, in the hope that the spambots have decided to leave us alone. ;-)

If they continue, then I'll have to think up another way for genuine users to register.

regards
Tim

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Forum registration SUSPENDED

Post by UBT - Timbo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:18 am

Hi all

New member registration has been suspended again, due to a large number of spambot registrations.

It will stay like this for a short period.

rgards
Tim