Euro 2020 final

Here's the place to post all sorts of games, quizzes, or interactive competitions etc for forum members to join in with....

Euro 2020 final scoreline

Poll ended at Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:23 pm

England to win - I don't care about the scoreline
50%
England to win on penalties
No votes
England to win after extra time
No votes
England to win 2-0 after 90 mins
No votes
England to win 1-0 after 90 mins
25%
Italy to win 1-0 after 90 mins
No votes
Italy to win 2-0 after 90 mins
25%
Italy to win after extra time
No votes
Italy to win on penalties
No votes
Italy to win - I don't care about the scoreline
No votes

Total votes: 4

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Euro 2020 final

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

It's been a bit quiet in 'ere of late so, I thought I'd pop in a post, for a bit of fun.

So, it might not have escaped your notice that the England footie team will be playing Italy in the final at Wembley on Sunday evening...

And I'd love to see what the general view is, with your (anonymous) predictions, via a poll. One pick per member and no, you cannot change your mind ;-)

Note: The poll closes in 24 hours time, so no sneaking a vote in AFTER the game has finished :nono:

regards
Tim
UBT - PennyQ
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Re: Euro 2020 final

Post by UBT - PennyQ »

Wondered if there would be a football-related post at all! Still unsure if I will watch the match or not - it would be the first footie game I have watched since the mid-70's!!
The impossible we do today; miracles take a little longer

UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

In case anyone doesn't know who to blame for England's defeat - my nephew washed his car on Sunday before the game - it had remained unwashed for all the other matches.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT-mark3346 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:37 pm In case anyone doesn't know who to blame for England's defeat - my nephew washed his car on Sunday before the game - it had remained unwashed for all the other matches.
Ahhhh....and there was me thinking that England lost as I was cooking a pizza at half-time and ate it during the 2nd half whilst washing it down with a bottle of Peroni. :-(

So, yes, your nephew CLEARLY was responsible... :o and it's a weight off MY mind thinking it was me :roll:

regards
Tim