Post your current mood

Here's the place to post all sorts of games, quizzes, or interactive competitions etc for forum members to join in with....
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - JohnR wrote:AT LAST
Back on-line today when I came in from work :)
Welcome back  8)

That's a might fine "whoosh" effect:

http://ubt-seti.dyndns.org/ubt/ubt_grap ... 0-%20JohnR

Edit: that's betterer !!

regards

Tim
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

UBT - JohnR wrote:AT LAST
Back on-line today when I came in from work :)
Welcome back, and a day early :lol:
UBT - Janea

Post by UBT - Janea »

Well my current mood today is about as bad as you can get.  I learned yesterday afternoon that a friend of mine had been murdered by her husband- shot twice in the abdomen and he then shot himself in the head.  

They lived in a place called Bay St Louis which is in Mississippi to the east of New Orleans.  They lost everything when Katrina hit the town. They got $164 compensation - the insurance company said they weren't covered for natural disasters.  I guess that's what contributed to her husband's depression.  

I'd never actually met her - but we've been emailing for about 8-9 years.  We were both on an Eric Clapton Yahoogroup and she came over a couple of years ago to see Eric at the Royal Albert Hall with me.  Unfortunately the night before, her husband phoned and said she was to come home as there was a "family crisis" - so I missed meeting her by a few hours.  

She was a very funny, optimistic, caring  person who never let things get her down - even though she had every right to.  She was a novelist, and also wrote very funny poems.  She was 58 and believed that age was just a number - women in their 50's are in their prime.  She loved life, her family, her town, her Church, her music.

And I am just so shocked and upset that she's gone in such a horrible way.

Well you did ask what our mood was like.  :cry:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Janea wrote:Well my current mood today is about as bad as you can get.  I learned yesterday afternoon that a friend of mine had been murdered by her husband- shot twice in the abdomen and he then shot himself in the head. ......
I just found this report on the incident.....
http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... enu40_6_10

sounds very tragic....Kinda makes life seem so fragile that it can be taken away so brutally.

I'm sure the Team would wish to pass on it's condolences to the family...

regards

Tim
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Annoyed very annoyed, I was told nearly 3 weeks ago I required a PET scan and have only just received the appointment this morning telling me my scan is on Thursday (2 whole days notice) :shock:  And best of all, the scan will take approx 4 hours and is at, wait for it... 'The Institute of Nuclear Medicine'.

Still, if nothing else I should be able to glow in the dark for a while after that which will cut down lighting here at home.  :violent2:

Enola Gay.
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Still, if nothing else I should be able to glow in the dark for a while after that which will cut down lighting here at home.
join the club, i've glowed in the dark for 29 years  :shock:
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

A bit miffed!

Been trying to find out why protected WMA music tracks won't play on any of the players I have.

I've worked out it's because I changed the processor so the players think it's a different computer.

Okay... just renew the licences from the stores I got them from - shouldn't have to pay for what I've all ready paid for!

'MusicMatch' doesn't give the option which is where I got most of them from - tells you what you've bought but won't let you restore - as far as I can see anyway. So what happens if I try to download a track again? They know you've downloaded it once - if you want to download it again that'll cost you the same again! Pooh! This PC is marked as active as well so it shouldn't be a problem as far as that is concerned.

The other site I use has been 'deactivated' and it's recommended site doesn't recognise me!

Windoze Media player 10 allowed you to restore a licence 'backup' - guess what? I've got version 11 and that doesn't allow it!

Tech support tell you you have to delete the DRM licences (once you've found them - I have found them eventually) - but surely if I delete them I'll be no better off?

Luckily, I've only spent around £30 or so on downloads, but that's not the point.

I think I'll go back to my old ways of having a nice, hard copy like I used to and burn good old MP3s again!

I was just getting to like downloading single tracks for 99c and hearing stuff I hadn't heard for years again.

Has anyone else had this problem - or is it the 'Kiss Of Death' striking again after a several week hiatus?

[edit]

Well would you believe it? I deleted the DRM folder. Media Player complained that it couldn't get the licence. Tried 'MusicMatch' - it complained but downloaded a new licence! Result! Just have to go through each individual track and reacquire.

A lot happier now!
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

Grrrrrrrrr - Midi

In - Thru - Out - Wot - Where - Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Bloddy thing - Just work will ya

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Gamma^Ray
BOINCSynergy team member

Post by Gamma^Ray »

Finially found my picture's of my bike (Or the wife did really hehe). I have it used as a background so its a little lightened but you can still see it mostly.  :D

Cheers,
G^R
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Tidy bike - plus a crap picy is betta than no picy  8)
Gamma^Ray
BOINCSynergy team member

Post by Gamma^Ray »

Here is a better pic if interested.  :)

Bike Pic

G^R
Gary

Post by Gary »

Well chuffed  :lol:

This morning got an overpayment from the Taxman :D  8)  8)  :D

And my new cpu arrived  8)  :D
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Gary wrote:Well chuffed  :lol:

This morning got an overpayment from the Taxman :D  8)  8)  :D

And my new cpu arrived  8)  :D
Nice one, they say things come in three's and the day is not over yet, so what's next?

BTW, what cpu did you get?

Gary.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Rockinfroggi wrote:

Gary.
AMD  FX - 62,  just fitted it with the heatsink & fan it came with as it had  good reviews but its running quite hot !

Does it need a "bedding" in time do you think ?
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Gary wrote:
Rockinfroggi wrote:

Gary.
AMD  FX - 62,  just fitted it with the heatsink & fan it came with as it had  good reviews but its running quite hot !

Does it need a "bedding" in time do you think ?
AMD are supposed to run cooler than intel, what temp is it under load and did you use a good thermal compound?

Gary.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Currently at 53c & the fan is flat out at 2800 rpm , the heatsink it came with was pre applied with paste.

Don't know whether to use the AC freezer 64 pro I was using, ( I cleaned the paste off it, and only have a tube of coolermaster htk-002 ) or pop down to pc world and buy one of them fandango zalmans with the speed controller so I can turn off cool n quiet.
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Gary wrote:Currently at 53c & the fan is flat out at 2800 rpm , the heatsink it came with was pre applied with paste.

Don't know whether to use the AC freezer 64 pro I was using, ( I cleaned the paste off it, and only have a tube of coolermaster htk-002 ) or pop down to pc world and buy one of them fandango zalmans with the speed controller so I can turn off cool n quiet.
If the Freezer is sitting there doing nothing I'd stick that on(if it's compatable with your chip), that temp is getting close to an Intel Prescott so I'd say it is a bit high, but never having run an AMD I could be wrong.

Gary.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Rockinfroggi wrote:
If the Freezer is sitting there doing nothing I'd stick that on(if it's compatable with your chip), that temp is getting close to an Intel Prescott so I'd say it is a bit high, but never having run an AMD I could be wrong.

Gary.
Says on the box, all AMD Athlon 64 x2 up to 5000+ & all FX cpus, and it did keep my 4600+ at around 40c
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Gary wrote:
Rockinfroggi wrote:

Gary.
Says on the box, all AMD Athlon 64 x2 up to 5000+ & all FX cpus, and it did keep my 4600+ at around 40c
Then what are you waiting for? the crunch starts in a few hours and things are gonna get hot  :wink:

Cool Frog 8)
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Panic stricken, like an idiot I've agreed to be interviewed by the BBC regarding the cost of staying in hospital.
They are on their way to me as I type this and if the interview is usable will be on the 6pm news.

Better go put my make-up on and change my nappy.

This is BBC Frog signing off. :oops:Image
Last edited by Rockinfroggi on Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffers

Post by Jeffers »

Just getting used to a more relaxing lifestyle, as I've just taken early retirement after nearly 30 years in IT.
No more pagers! No more middle of the night call-outs.......
It still feels a bit strange, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

BTW, referring to some earlier comments, I have an AMD 64 3400+ and it's running at 45C.
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Post by UBT - Terry »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Panic stricken, like an idiot I've agreed to be interviewed by the BBC regarding the cost of staying in hospital.
They are on their way to me as I type this and if the interview is usable will be on the 6pm news.

This is BBC Frog signing off. :oops:

Fame at last then Gary they say every frog has his day  :wink:
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by UBT - bobuk »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Panic stricken, like an idiot I've agreed to be interviewed by the BBC regarding the cost of staying in hospital.

This is BBC Frog signing off. :oops:Image
garry....nice little interview.:) thought they could have done your makup a little better though :) and why was there no number crunching shown on your pc.? (slacker)

b. :D
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

UBT - bobuk wrote:garry....nice little interview.:) thought they could have done your makup a little better though :) and why was there no number crunching shown on your pc.? (slacker)

Best load up the recorded version of it and see you slacking with BOINC :lol:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - bobuk wrote:[

garry....nice little interview.:) thought they could have done your makup a little better though :) and why was there no number crunching shown on your pc.? (slacker)

I had our forum page up when they started filming but when they filmed me at the PC they said it was too busy and could I just pretend to be writing an e-mail, sorry  :dontknow:

Don't you just hate hearing your own voice? I'm off to find a deep hole to hide in  :oops:

Trevor McFroggi
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Should have made the graphics on BOINC come on :lol:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Should have made the graphics on BOINC come on :lol:

Sorry, I've failed the team and I've failed myself, I shall beat myself severely with a soggy lilly pad   :shock:
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Rockinfroggi wrote:
UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Should have made the graphics on BOINC come on :lol:

Sorry, I've failed the team and I've failed myself, I shall beat myself severely with a soggy lilly pad   :shock:
I propose you use a soggy well used sock
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Wheeeeeeeeeee - I have a feeling of well being after chearing the local skooleez up when they chewed my ear of for this :roll:
Click this bit (4Mb DivX Video) - Got told off by the constabulary aswell  :evil:
Timby

Post by Timby »

Looks like a Nissan 200SX Auto 1.8 to me ?
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Really ? I allways thought it was an XR2   8)
Last edited by UBT - PiezPiedPy on Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timby

Post by Timby »

it would look great in Blue though
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Blue was my color of choice first but I'm thinking maybe green to match the grass  :lol:
cris keys

Post by cris keys »

dRUNK and cheerfuk!!

Get a REAL bikje :P
UBT-mark3346

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Mildly p**d off, must have been a power cut early this morning, almost nothing running when I got home lost 11 hours on 7 cores bummer. :evil:
UBT - Chris Suddick

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

Just to resurrect this thread...

...depressed.

Just realised that today is the 30th anniversary of passing my driving test! It only feels like yesterday. Where'd it all go? I feel terribly old now  :cry:

Old Man of Warrington.
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by UBT - bobuk »

UBT - Chris Suddick wrote:Just to resurrect this thread...

...depressed.

Just realised that today is the 30th anniversary of passing my driving test! It only feels like yesterday. Where'd it all go? I feel terribly old now  :cry:

Old Man of Warrington.

you feel old !

when i past my driving test ..there was a man walking in front with a red flag  :lol:

Gary

Post by Gary »

UBT - bobuk wrote:

...depressed.

Old Man of Warrington.

you feel old !

when i past my driving test ..there was a man walking in front with a red flag  :lol:

You think thats old ! when I did my test I had to shovel in the coal as well !:lol:
Old Man of Warrington.
Is that like one of them carvings in a chalk hillside  like our "Long man of Wilmington" :lol:
UBT - Chris Suddick

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

Gary wrote:
You think thats old ! when I did my test I had to shovel in the coal as well !:lol:
And you try telling youngsters today, they'll never believe you!  :lol:

Chris
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Chris Suddick wrote:
Gary wrote:
And you try telling youngsters today, they'll never believe you!  :lol:

Chris

:binky:
Gary

Post by Gary »

Long man of wilmington in case anyones curious to what I was on about

http://www.sussexpast.co.uk/property/si ... site_id=13
UBT-mark3346

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

...depressed.

Old Man of Warrington.
You are catching as well as depressed...hadn't given it any thought before but it's 30 years since I started work, riding m/bike. Looking at the rain outside yet again reminds me of the really hot/dry summer of 1976, not just life gone the weather as well  :cry:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

30 years ago for me brings nothing but a big grin to my face, but that's another story and too X rated for this forum. :shock:

Life's way too short to be depressed about your age or anything for that matter, I'll send you all a consignment of my happy pills, then the whole forum can be awash with the Frog style of pointless waffle :roll:

Gawd, just though, too long ago for me to remember when I passed my test. :oops:

The smiling Frog. (scary ain't it)
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Feel so much betta knowing I'm younger than you lot  :lol:   :lol:  8)
Jeffers

Post by Jeffers »

Feeling immensely relieved at getting my Broadband back working. I've been off for over a month due to a c**k up with my phone line.......
It's made me realise how much I rely on being able to just pop onto the web any time I need too. I'll be a lot more careful in future about dabbling with alternate ISPs.
UBT-mark3346

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Really really pi**ed off :evil: , the office is closing and if I was 6 months older I could have taken a severance package equal to almost full pay for the next ten years, instead I will have to take another post in the firm...Bo**ocks, ****, etc etc :twisted: .   Could have got another job later just for getting quad cores and upwards...instead zilch :cry:  :cry:
UBT - Knightlight

Post by UBT - Knightlight »

I'm in a tired buy happy mood, in Shannon airport at the moment, on my way home for the weekend. A few good achievments made this weekend, which had brought me happyness. Havn't felt relaxed like this in ages.
UBT - The Prof....

Post by UBT - The Prof.... »

One more shift to do then a week off.... Bliss :D
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

Just spent the last 10 hours putting xmass decorations up in the school and then sitting on a stall getting 6 year olds to guess where the reindeer is ....
But now im happy as the chinkeys on its way and i got lots of beer for my birthday yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee Image
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Feeling both Merry and Jolly! Just finished putting Christmas Tree up, got most of Christmas shopping done today as well!Image
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

Just been to the chistmass dooo and it was tat 3 course meal .. Some of it was cooked .so feeling happy now eating pringles and drinking beer  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
UBT - PiezPiedPy

oooooo its xmas eve 8)
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

Feeling great ,All the running about done and having a lazy morning  :o
UBT - The Prof....

Feeling smegged off  :(
Christmas eve tuble drier blows up, followed by car heater matrix next day  :cry:
cris keys

Post by cris keys »

Bleh have a stinking head cold   :x  hot toddy coming tho   :)
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

Done a stupid minibus test today cuss the county doesn't think a PSV pass was good enough for the tat ldv vans they hire out to schools .
PMSL i passed with 1 minor lololololol
Instructor said "you did well because people have trouble judging corners in a  van as its longer than a car "   errr i passed me test in a coach  :wink:
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Damn narked!

Wifey is on a 12 hour shift so I thought this would be the perfect time to upgrade the hard-drive and install windows on it. PC is running very slow on start up, the defrag doesn't work and I've got bad sectors.

Got a nice new 320GB SATA drive. I've never had a SATA drive before but I had all the leads and drivers so I thought there shouldn't be a problem.

Everything started bad! BIOS didn't recognise it at first, but a bit of tweaking sorted that - so I thought.

Windows... 'what drive'? poo

More tweaking of BIOS which then found the drive...
Windows... 'what drive'

More tweaking in windows...
Windows... G drive = removable drive

uh?

Click on G: windows says 'insert disc'! - it's a HARD DRIVE!

OK it's a new drive - needs to be formatted - right click on G: - format - won't have it!

A lot of faffing about, windows disc, safe mode, even tried formatting from a floppy, wandering round the net, microsoft, Hitachi, various others.

Eventually, 8 hours after I bought the drive  :(  I found a post saying exactly my problem! The reply was even better - done that, been there, done that... ah....

Control panel - admin tools - Computer management - disc management - go on....

YES!!

At last. It's now formatting (58% after 30 minutes but I'm happier).

Just hope it's there after the format and reboot!

So now I'm where I should have been 8 hours ago and preparing for a re-install on the new drive - but it's not going to happen today now!

Image Image

UBT - Nogbo

Post by UBT - Nogbo »

Well I am in a fantastic mood this morning.

It's pay day, it's Friday, after today I have a 3 day week-end off from work and the sun is shining!!

Life feels good this morning  :D
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

I'm having a drink and thinking about job interview on Monday.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh extra 8k a year and a house that costs £1285 a year to rent  :shock:
Jeffers

Post by Jeffers »

A little surprised to see this thread still going. I thought it had quietly slipped away.......
vaio

Post by vaio »

Current mood..........peed off cos I am missing out on a pair of quads.  :evil:
Ben

Post by Ben »

Current Mood:

Just been paid, and now having difficulty deciding what to get! 8800gt or 9600GT?? Oh choices, choices!  :lol:

Happy chappy!  :D
UBT-mark3346

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

UBT - mickyb69 wrote:I'm having a drink and thinking about job interview on Monday.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh extra 8k a year and a house that costs £1285 a year to rent  :shock:
Good Luck   (£1285/Year!Jammy dodger) :lol:
NaRyan

Post by NaRyan »

DAMN <CENSORED> OFF!!!
Some <CENSORED> ikkle <CENSORED> stole my & my friends bike today.
From inside the building.

Mine was a £500 Shogun Xc300 and hers was a £250 Diamond Back.
That's the 2nd Shogun XC300 that I have had stolen from this building.
So £1000 worth of bike gone.

Mr M32 is itching for some vengeance at the moment......
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Not happy 'cos I just spent over £400 when it could have been nothing...

Got up yesterday morning and the PC was off. Strange as it's on 24/7. Tried to switch it on and nothing. Took case off, switch on, CPU fan just moves then nothing. Unplugged the drives - same. Motherboard has been making strange noises recently so I thought that had gone, time for an upgrade anyway.

Got a new motherboard (only 1 IDE input which caused a bit of a problem with 2 DVDs and an IDE HD), Quad CPU, 600 watt PSU and a cheapish graphics card. Then found that the memory had a different number of pins so I had to go out and get some new memory as well.

Carefully rebuilt the system...

Switched on...

EXACTLY THE SAME RESULT!!! WHAT'S GOING ON??? THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO CHANGE!

Case? Disconnected the case wires and shorted the 'switch on' pins - still the same! Disconnected the drives again - same.

Then I noticed a cable under the drives - the floppy drive.... No, it can't be? Yanked out the floppy power supply cable and up it came!

I swore - profusely!

Windows complained that the system was different since last activated. Do I want to reactivate yes/no? Bit of a problem as it stops just as the USB is switching over. I couldn't reply as the keyboard and mouse would not respond. Fixed that eventually, activation was a breeze surprisingly.

So at least I got a nice new, fast and quiet PC but don't tell Mrs. Mikee I spent over £400 when it could have been just £10 for a new floppy!

Image Image

NaRyan

Post by NaRyan »

So at least I got a nice new, fast and quiet PC but don't tell Mrs. Mikee I spent over £400 when it could have been just £10 for a new floppy!
You know fine well as soon as Ben reads that he is going to blackmail ya!
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Slightly Pissed-off.

Got back off holiday last night, restarted 'puter and BM started up at the sametime, "I like this new version!" methinks.

BM plays funny buggers all last night and all today with the few wu's I managed to d/load, then Bob tells me (on the chat) that the berks have withdrawn the new version and put the old version back up for d/load.

Think I might go back to Crunch3rs!! :lol:

UPDATE: the 'berks' now have v6.2.16 for download, which is now alongside v5.10.45 as 'recommended versions'
Gary

Post by Gary »

cuckoo
UBT - The Prof....

Totally P****d off :evil:
Finished work, got to the car, some kind person has smashed front passenger side window.  :twisted:

Get home after talking to Police to find I have been victim of identity theft and my current accounts been almost wiped out :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Had to cancel debit card as a matter of urgency, now going to have to go through banks fraud department to try and get my money refunded. I think I need an appointmentr with a bottle of something strong and alcoholic :shock:  which I don't usually partake off.
Not one of my better days :cry:
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

6 hours in casualty after having a "Micturition syncope" hasn't done wonders for my mood as I had a crack on the head and will probably have to replace the bathroom carpet due to the bloodstains!

I'll try not to do it again doc!

Image Image

UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Had to look that one up on the internet Mikee.
It dosen`t sound much fun, hope you`re feeling better now. (Shame about the carpet.)
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - Rick Horn wrote:Had to look that one up on the internet Mikee.
It dosen`t sound much fun, hope you`re feeling better now. (Shame about the carpet.)
Thought people might, didn't want to make it too easy:-) Casualty Doc said DVLC might require me to stop driving for a week, which is a pain as that's what I do! Seeing GP this afternoon.

Feeling OK now though.

Image Image

Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Blimey Mike :shock:
I had to look it up aswell, doesn't sound good
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Thanks guys

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/40000734/

AKA..

Fainting while having a pee, compounded with a bang on the head by the door handle! Feel a right dork now!

All OK now apart from a lump of glue instead of stitches. GP says just one of those things that happen for no reason. Probably won't happen again, but it might - great help! At least I can still drive, I don't have diabetes, hearts OK and normal blood pressure.

So mood is a lot happier now!

Image Image

melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Hope the head's feeling better, Mikee! :D

Being a diabetic I can sometimes get wild blood pressure swings. Just standing up too quickly can lead to almost blacking out! It's not a constant problem, only occasional. Reading the webpage, it looks like you're peeing with the door open from now on! :wink:
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

UBT - Mikee wrote: hearts OK
Hell mikee, how many have you got! or did you just miss out the apostrophe?  :shock:
Last edited by UBT - Rick Horn on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - Rick Horn wrote:
UBT - Mikee wrote: hearts OK
Hell mikee, how many have you got! or did you just miss out the apostrophe?  :shock:
Usually so good with my apostrophesis's as well! Maybe I'm one of these? Image

(I'll let you into a little secret though - my alternative name here is "Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod" ) :D

Image Image

UBT - The Prof....

Rather p****d off atm.  :evil:
Just had Climate prediction wu crash with "computation Error" after it's been running for over 466 hours :twisted:  :twisted:
It's almost enough to make you turn to the demon booze :shock:
I give up.
"Time for bed," said Zeberdee :cry:
simplespud

Post by simplespud »

current mood >> great!
New Years Eve - a night Im normally not too keen on..
so tonight - no hopes or expectations...
just had such a good night - crap singer, mediocre beer...good company
baby sitter gone, wife fast asleep...
back to work soon, but I don't care!
Gary

Post by Gary »

cuckoo
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

Pretty good - got 9 cores running Enigma@Home, and should hit 100,000 (Gold Badge) within 4 or 5 days :D
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D