UBT celebrates its 15th Birthday

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

UBT celebrates its 15th Birthday

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

I know, I missed it too...

But yesterday, 23rd June 2019, UBT got to it's 15th Birthday Milestone (or millstone as some might think of it !!).

We have had some good times and along the way we've made some good friends, even if it is generally online rather than in person.

And we've done a sterling job in generating a huge number of credits for virtually every BOINC project that has even started up (and sadly, quite a few have shut down too).

So, onwards to the 20th Birthday and hopefully a few of our current members will be with us in 2024 (when apparently, NASA will celebrate our 20th birthday, by landing a man and a woman on the Moon...which sounds like a great way to mark such a landmark !!).

Choccy Hobnobs all around to everyone, past, present and future and keep them CPUs glowing ;-)

regards
Tim
UBT - PennyQ
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Re: UBT celebrates its 15th Birthday

Post by UBT - PennyQ »

So I'm a week late in saying 'many happy returns' (aka results!) to UBT, but my excuse is I was on hols in Devon! Well done all crunchers old and new and here's to many more :occasion-birthday: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-candle: :occasion-cake:
The impossible we do today; miracles take a little longer

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: UBT celebrates its 15th Birthday

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Penny

No worries - hope you had a great time down in Devon...and thanks for your posting - much appreciated.

regards
Tim