User of the day

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

User of the day

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Haven't run much for a while and probably won't be able to before next year but the UOTDs are still slowly collecting and yesterday took me to 400 for the team (today 401) and past 500 altogether.

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: User of the day

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Mark

Nice going !! Well done for that achievement. :-)

I seem to only have 156 !!

...though I thought I had more than that !!

PS: I'm really quite surprised by the listing of UBT member UOTD awards....some members clearly not visible and some non-crunching members are still listed high up the table...

http://uotd.org/top_participants.py?team=7

regards
Tim
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - Timbo wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:19 pm

...though I thought I had more than that !!

PS: I'm really quite surprised by the listing of UBT member UOTD awards....some members clearly not visible and some non-crunching members are still listed high up the table...

http://uotd.org/top_participants.py?team=7

regards
Tim
Hi

When fsnet was closed down a few years ago I had to change most of the project email addresses. Some I couldn't change as they had closed down and were unavailable any more.This meant that UOTD ceased picking up fsnet results and restarted with the gmail account, hence, I have 2 entries in the list - perhaps you had a similar issue or just have more than 1 email address for BOINC?

Mike

PS
If anyone wants to increase their chances of getting a UOTD award, just create or do a minor change to your profile in any or all the projects you have an account in.
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Mikee wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:49 pm
Hi

When fsnet was closed down a few years ago I had to change most of the project email addresses. Some I couldn't change as they had closed down and were unavailable any more.This meant that UOTD ceased picking up fsnet results and restarted with the gmail account, hence, I have 2 entries in the list - perhaps you had a similar issue or just have more than 1 email address for BOINC?

Mike
Hi Mike

Thanks for the info.

I did have a different email address once, but that was changed soon after to my present one and none of the project had closed before that.

So, that's why all my project stats are all under the same CPID.

Sadly, I had a crash on my PC some time back and I lost most of my emails. (I do have some backups, but I've never reloaded any of them as the emails within are years old by now).

It's just that I seem to recall having more UOTD awards than 150 or so....or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me?

regards
Tim