100 million on Moo! Wrapper

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

100 million on Moo! Wrapper

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

A bit of self-congratulatory stuff from me as I've just passed the 100m mark on Moo!!

Guess I'll imbibe a little something tonight as a celebration, though for some reason the house is devoid of any Hobnobs (of any variety). :-(

A trip to the shops might be in the offing over the weekend I think ;-)

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Re: 100 million on Moo! Wrapper

Post by Woodles »

Belated congratulations Tim, a stupendous total, definitely worth a couple of Hobnobs :D

Mark
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Mark

In the end I chose something a little different (and cheaper) to celebrate with, as Morrisons were selling Apple-filled doughnuts at 50p for a pack of 5 8) :shock:

I have some other GPU-project "targets" I'd like to get to - SETI, Einstein and Asteroids, all need to get to the 10 million mark - and MilkyWay and GPUGrid all need to hit the 25 million mark....

So, it would be nice to target those, esp once we have confirmed UBTs placing in this years FB "Moo! project league table" (and not forgetting about a hit on Collatz in mid-December.... :geek: )

regards
Tim
CraigD74

Post by CraigD74 »

Congrats Tim, that's a big milestone, makes my million look like a speck of dust in comparison but every credit counts.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Craig

In the end, it's all about the collective of members crunching for BOINC that is important...although milestones like this do give you a bit of a "lift" ;-)

So, your one million plus anything I do (as well as every one else of course) means the projects can reach their goals sooner and science (and other areas) can benefit.

So, be prepared for some thanks coming your way when you hit various milestones ;-)

regards
Tim