1 Million on Goofy :)

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

1 Million on Goofy :)

Post by UBT - Chris »

7 minutes ago, I hit checked Goofy and I was on 1,000,090 - I've finally hit a million! :D Now, technically, this isn't my first 1 million project, as I have BU, but a considerable amount of those credits were crunched by Mark, I do believe (thank you! :) ) so Goofy is my first solo million! Bring on 5 mil!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Re: 1 Million on Goofy :)

Post by Woodles »

Congratulations Chris :handgestures-thumbupleft: :clap:
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Thank you! :D It's been quicker than expected over the last couple of weeks!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Chris

That deserves a :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Well done !!

Hopefully, you can add some other projects to your Goofy Millionaires ranking ;-)

regards
Tim
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - Chris wrote:7 minutes ago, I hit checked Goofy and I was on 1,000,090 - I've finally hit a million! :D Now, technically, this isn't my first 1 million project, as I have BU, but a considerable amount of those credits were crunched by Mark, I do believe (thank you! :) ) so Goofy is my first solo million! Bring on 5 mil!
Hi

You're THAT Chris! I was wondering what happened to you - didn't realise 'til you mentioned about the BU credits! Belated welcome back and well done on the first million single project million!

Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

UBT - Chris wrote:Thank you! :D It's been quicker than expected over the last couple of weeks!
I imagine 100k a day soon mounts up :lol:
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Hi all,

Yep, I'm THAT Chris :D I had to take a break from crunching, but I'm back now :) I did have a lot of help on BU - perhaps 800k are my own work! :)

Yes, here's to another million project and form other people to hit their milestones too! I have a few that I'm currently working on (including wanting to try to hit at least the lowest badge in most projects!), and hopefully everyone else has goals too :)

Yep, 100k a day definitely adds up! It's not always that many - I put the laptop to sleep a fair bit, but most days I get about 9/10 hours from it, so about 90/95k credits a day (allowing for upload/download, etc.), but still a lot! Hoping to increase that even more soon :D

Chris
CraigD74

Post by CraigD74 »

Well done Chris
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Thank you! :D