Another 100 BEEELION club member

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Another 100 BEEELION club member

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

Just wanted to highlight that we have another 100 BEEEELLION credit club member.

So please step forward "joshrandom", who's reached this total within the last day.

That means we now have 3 members in this club...I wonder if another one else will get close? The next member on the list is UBT - Eric on 74 beeellion at the moment...and then there's a big gap to nicely_warm on 12 beeellion and Rich on 7 beeellion.

In the meantime, heartfelt congrats to josh - VERY. VERY WELL DONE !!!

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Re: Another 100 BEEELION club member

Post by Woodles »

Bit late to this but well done James, a very impressive total :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench:

My money would be on Eric being the next 100 beeelion-er as nicely_warm hasn't crunched anything for quite a while.
rich2000k
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by rich2000k »

Won't be me for a while, I'm still crunching but slower lol

That being said I've just found out that Google,Facebook and Microsoft ALL upgraded their cloud servers towards the end of last year and they've just dropped thousands of Xeon E5's on Ebay from as little as $40. I may need a little side project and build a new workstation. If I can convince the wife.

Well done James keep it up. :character-beavisbutthead:
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Thanks for the congrats guys. 8)

This is the target I've been aiming for, and I think I'll stop and wait here for a while (well, at least until winter and I need to turn the R-Boxes back on to keep the house warm). :wink:

James.
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Ah, someone else weighing up the heating bills against RBox electricity drain :D