Whos trumpet is that? Mine? Let's give it a blow then!

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Whos trumpet is that? Mine? Let's give it a blow then!

Post by Woodles »

Just noticed I crossed the non-BU 500,000,000 credits line today :o Gone are the days when 1,000 credits was a good day! :D
nick
Active UBT Contributor 1+ yr

Re: Whos trumpet is that? Mine? Let's give it a blow then!

Post by nick »

did not realise you were still crunching BU congrats.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Woodles wrote:Just noticed I crossed the non-BU 500,000,000 credits line today :o Gone are the days when 1,000 credits was a good day! :D
Well done Mark, :orcs-cheers: :music-rockon: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

Even without BU credits, 500 million is a HUGE total to achieve...so I hope you can have a glass of pop to celebrate over the weekend :-)

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

nick wrote:did not realise you were still crunching BU congrats.
Hi Nick,

Oh I stopped crunching BU quite a while ago, it's just that counting that, I passed half a billion last year :D

Thanks.
UBT - Timbo wrote:Well done Mark, :orcs-cheers: :music-rockon: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

Even without BU credits, 500 million is a HUGE total to achieve...so I hope you can have a glass of pop to celebrate over the weekend :-)

regards
Tim
Hi Tim,

Well I finally got into GPU crunching, not as rewarding as ASICs but a lot better than pure CPU.

I may just do that :)

Regards,

Mark