1 Billion, so who's buyin the Hobnobs?

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
rich2000k
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

1 Billion, so who's buyin the Hobnobs?

Post by rich2000k »

Finally hit my 1st billion so the serious question is who buys me the hobnobs?
Joshrandom

Re: 1 Billion, so who's buyin the Hobnobs?

Post by Joshrandom »

rich2000k wrote:Finally hit my 1st billion so the serious question is who buys me the hobnobs?
Well done, that's a very healthy total!!  :thumbup:

As for the hobnobs, well I'm sure the team could scrounge together a millibit or two towards such a worthy goal (not too sure what the mBTC to hobnob exchange rate is these days tho). :wink:
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Re: 1 Billion, so who's buyin the Hobnobs?

Post by UBT - Terry »

rich2000k wrote:Finally hit my 1st billion so the serious question is who buys me the hobnobs?

Well done that man  8)
Pity it's not bitcoins though coz then you would get chocolate Hob Nobs.
:wink:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Rich,

VERY well done young man....that's a mighty healthy credits total you got there. :)

As for the HobNobs....

All I can do is show you this:

Mind you - I've NEVER seen these ever....but if I find some, I'll be thinking of you, when I gorge myself !!!

And maybe if you get to 10 billion, then you might earn yourself a nice reward :)

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Congratulations Rich :)

You have to buy your own Hobnobs and then put in an expense claim. This will be considered in due course and then likely rejected due to spelling or grammar mistakes ... at least, that's my experience!
rich2000k
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by rich2000k »

The cherry on the cake to go with my 1st billion is; on this new HDD and PC, I have now surpassed 100,000 tasks for milkyway. GOOD TIMES

Well they're not quite Hobnobs, but we're getting in the right direction. My wife got some shortbread in to celebrate.