Overtaken United Kingdom

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Overtaken United Kingdom

Post by UBT - Mikee »

At 2100 we overtook United Kingdom by 1030 credits. However, there was zero returns for that hour from them. I assume that at 2200 they'll overtake us again but at 2300 we'll retake the lead and keep it.

As for the sweepstake does 2100 count?
Last edited by UBT - Mikee on Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Robert Boon

Post by Robert Boon »

2100 counts as the quote from Timbo in the sweepstake thread is

"who can guess the exact hour when we FIRST pass them" - using Darren's webpage here"

Note the emphasis put on the word FIRST.
Temujin

Re: Overtaken United Kingdom

Post by Temujin »

UBT - Mikeejones wrote:As for the sweepstake does 2100 count?
I don't think anyone had 9pm
there were 2 for 8pm and 2 for 10pm, so equal brownie points to all 4 methinks  :D
[edit] of course the 2 at 8pm would be closer, so brownie points to them
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Overtaken United Kingdom

Post by UBT - Timbo »

,,,and 12 years later...

I can't find "UNITED KINGDOM" in the stats but there is a "United Kingdom" team, so maybe they changed the capitalisation of the team name?

"United Kingdom" team seem to have no-one crunching for them and they have 117 million credits IN TOTAL....we do that in less than a week !!

They are in 39th place in the UK, so a long way back from being a challenger anymore.

Did anyone keep tabs on what happened to them?

regards
Tim