SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2012

This section is where you can post topics related to Challenges from other websites, such as Formula-BOINC, SETI-Germany and BOINCstats, as well as project challenges such as from WCG, PrimeGrid et al.

As a Team, we really want to engage as many team members with these challenges, as this gives us a great way of attracting more members to our Team...plus we get to show our strengths as a Team by (hopefully) doing well in each one.

PS: I have moved lots of topics into this section where they are relevant...as you can see, we've always been happy to take part in Challenges...and long may that continue ;-)
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Ok I'm in  :D
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

I don't know how many others are doing this, but I haven't had any wu's since yesterday afternoon  :(

Still waiting to send those results  :?

EDIT: It would appear that SETI have a 'power outage' at their buildings in Berkley.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

melter65 wrote:I don't know how many others are doing this, but I haven't had any wu's since yesterday afternoon  :(

Still waiting to send those results  :?

EDIT: It would appear that SETI have a 'power outage' at their buildings in Berkley.
Hi,

It does put a bit of a damper on the start of the WOW event, though the outage is only for 2 days and the event is for 14 days.....so, plenty of time to catch up - as it'll be affecting everybody :)

But once they power up, any completed WU's you have in your cache will be uploaded soon enough...

(I've moved Glenn's msg to this forum as it's better here, than in it's original place.)

regards,
Tim
SEARCHER
SETI.Germany member

Thank you

Post by SEARCHER »

The WOW-Event by Team SETI.Germany is Finished now.

And here you can see the Winners :

http://www.seti-germany.de/Wow_2012/sieger.php?&lang=en

Team SETI.Germany thanks all Participants.

8)  Many Greatings SEARCHER