SRBase - UBT back as UK #1

Good at maths? Then why not figure on helping these projects - Gerasim, GPUGrid, Moo! Wrapper, NFS, NumberFields, ODLK, PrimeGrid, Rakesearch, SRBase
Woodles
UBT Contributor

SRBase - UBT back as UK #1

Post by Woodles »

As of about an hour ago, UBT captured the UK number 1 spot in SRBase from TSBT :D

Boincstats are a bit behind but the project webpage has UBT as a whole 10k in front! :lol:

Mark
chriscambridge
Active UBT Contributor 1+ yr

Re: SRBase - UBT back as UK #1

Post by chriscambridge »

Good to see the Brits leading the pack..
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Woodles wrote:As of about an hour ago, UBT captured the UK number 1 spot in SRBase from TSBT :D

Boincstats are a bit behind but the project webpage has UBT as a whole 10k in front! :lol:

Mark
Excellent stuff..and well done to Mark for leading the charge :-)

Would be nice if we can recapture some other projects where we are no longer the UK #1...but I guess we must try and do this without other teams finding out ;-) (oops !!).

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

UBT - Timbo wrote:Would be nice if we can recapture some other projects where we are no longer the UK #1...but I guess we must try and do this without other teams finding out ;-) (oops !!).

regards
Tim
Well that is sort of a side plan of mine but I need to find active projects that are useful for other purposes (Formula Boinc etc) and where we're not already UK number one (a slight victim of our own success there!)

I'm just glad that Mikee and Chris S did Primaboinca :D

Mark