Prime Grid and Kaspersky

Good at maths? Then why not figure on helping these projects - Gerasim, GPUGrid, Moo! Wrapper, NFS, NumberFields, ODLK, PrimeGrid, Rakesearch, SRBase
Timby

Prime Grid and Kaspersky

Post by Timby »

Just a small issue I found when preparing for the up coming PG Challange.

If like me you are using Kaspersky AV you may well find the PPS LLR WU will fail and give an error message along the lines of "failed - Access is denied."  this seems to be as a result of the PG LLR Wrapper not having a digital signature.
You will need to go to Application Activity and manually accept as Trusted the wrapper.

Mark
logithera

Post by logithera »

How to connect to the internet if you have kaspersky internet security 2010 installed? i just installed kaspersky internet securety 2010 on my 2 desktops -xp connected to a router, and one one laptop -vista where i used to access internet wirelessly... now i can still connect using my desktops, but my laptop just will not go online... connected with limited connectivity... pls help!
madas91

Post by madas91 »

Mmnn something odd about the post betwixt us Timby :wink:

I had a similar problem with ESET last year but it kept interpreting each new task as something different to the last so outside my rules :x  Took a lot of head scratching and digging in options to get it working right.

Not had a problem with the latest one yet.