NEW: Pogs challenge

This section is where you can post topics related to Challenges from other websites, such as Formula-BOINC, SETI-Germany and BOINCstats, as well as project challenges such as from WCG, PrimeGrid et al.

As a Team, we really want to engage as many team members with these challenges, as this gives us a great way of attracting more members to our Team...plus we get to show our strengths as a Team by (hopefully) doing well in each one.

PS: I have moved lots of topics into this section where they are relevant...as you can see, we've always been happy to take part in Challenges...and long may that continue ;-)
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

NEW: Pogs challenge

Post by UBT - Chris »

Hi, team - just set up a Pogs challenge, to try and achieve 50 million across pogs by the end of the month, if you want to help the people crunching out, click here to join: https://www.theskynet.org/challenges/63?locale=en

Thanks, from Chris
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Naon

Post by Naon »

I joined yesterday, let's hope we achieve it ... :-)
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

Thanks Naon, and I hope we do, too, however, if we don't hit it this month, I will set another challenge up for next month, and keep going until we do hit it, and when we do, I'll raise the credit to say 60 million.
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D