Pigface

Add links or just chat about things you've found elsewhere on the web...or just add a "plug" for a local event happening near you...!
Bambi

Pigface

Post by Bambi »

Not sure if any of you will like this band/group but I do.
The music ranges from a weird metal/techno crossover of King Of Negativity to the almost slickly sweet/poptatstic Sweetmeet.

If you are going to listen to one of their CD's let it be Easy Listening... For Difficult F@#kheads

P.S anyone like Frank Zappa? Get on the bus if yer one of us....
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Just got 'Easy Listening...' off Amazon for 99p + £1.21 P&P.

Will give it a spin and report back, although 'Eat S**t You F***ing Redneck' looks quite interesting as well! :D

PS: Zappa was always an aquired taste. Unfortunately I never aquired it so haven't heard much of his music. Having said that, it's always a great shame when someone from the 'darkside' of the music scene dies.
Ben

Post by Ben »

melter65 wrote:Just got 'Easy Listening...' off Amazon for 99p + £1.21 P&P.

Will give it a spin and report back, although 'Eat S**t You F***ing Redneck' looks quite interesting as well! :D

PS: Zappa was always an aquired taste. Unfortunately I never aquired it so haven't heard much of his music. Having said that, it's always a great shame when someone from the 'darkside' of the music scene dies.

Very original music titles!  :roll:
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Just be thankful you weren't a student back in my day, Ben. All you'd have to listen to is The Smiths and New Order!! :twisted: