Forum recruitment

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
UBT - Timbo
UBT admin

Forum recruitment

Postby UBT - Timbo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi to all guests / non-members of this forum.

We're on a drive to increase the membership of this forum and so I'm pleased to be able to offer the following for a LIMITED TIME ONLY:

If any current BOINCer joins this forum, and who is a member of UBT, then it is within my power to offer to you, for FREE, the sum of ONE MILLION credits to add to your BOINC account.

All you need do is sign up to become a member of this forum, using your current BOINC username (so that we can confirm that you are a UBT member).

In return, I will personally add ONE MILLION credits to your BOINC account :-)

Furthermore, if you make at least 5 relevant (and non-spammy) posts to the forum, you will receive at least another ONE MILLION credits.

All you need do is to PM me with the email address you use for BOINC and I can then add some credits to your own account total.

regards
Tim

This offer is not open to non-UBT members. The credits will be assigned to your own account and will by definition, be added to the UBT credit total too. Credits will be generated on the Bitcoin Utopia project and it is assumed that you don't already have an account there. If you do, then you will be required to pass on to the admin of this forum (me !!) your BU password, so that the credits can be added to your BU account. T & C's apply. E. & O.E. This is offered at the forum admins discretion and may be rescinded at any time. No chocolate Hobnobs were injured as a result of this offer - in fact they all died quickly and mercilessly from drowning after being dipped in some hot Earl Grey ;)

UBT - Chris Suddick
Formula-BOINC Sprint contributor

Re: Forum recruitment

Postby UBT - Chris Suddick » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 am

I cannot believe that you use Earl Grey tea to dunk your hobnobs! Scandalous!

Chris.

UBT - Timbo
UBT admin

Postby UBT - Timbo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Hi Chris

Sorry - guilty as charged. However, if the tea is too strong, I find it takes the taste away from the chocolate coating.

Do, you have a better alternative?

PS For a night-time indulgence, it's choccy Hobnobs and Hot Chocolate drink - but in the day, tea works better for me !!

regards
Tim

UBT - Chris Suddick
Formula-BOINC Sprint contributor

Postby UBT - Chris Suddick » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:28 am

I'd stick to coffee.

Chris.

Return to “Welcome new members”