New Joiner - hello!

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
ukdiver

New Joiner - hello!

Post by ukdiver »

Hi folk,

Just popped in to say "hello", and a" thank you" to UBT - Timbo for sorting out a registration problem...

It's a nice feeling to be able to do something useful with the spare computing capacity sitting on my desk  :D

Ariel
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: New Joiner - hello!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

ukdiver wrote:Hi folk,

Just popped in to say "hello", and a" thank you" to UBT - Timbo for sorting out a registration problem...

It's a nice feeling to be able to do something useful with the spare computing capacity sitting on my desk  :D

Ariel
Hi Ariel,

Glad you've made it here...and Welcome to the forum.

There's not a lot going on at the moment...we're catching up on TSBT, who overtook UBT a while ago...and I guess a few people are out enjoying the good weather.

Either way, whichever projects you are crunching for, your efforts (and credits!!) are recognised and appreciated.;)

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Re: New Joiner - hello!

Post by Woodles »

ukdiver wrote:Hi folk,

Ariel
Hi Ariel,

Welcome to the team.

Like Tim said, it's a little quiet at the moment but a new 'voice' is always welcome.

Mark
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

Hi Ariel

Welcome to the team!  :hello2: