Hey !! I have returned after being offline for a few years

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
Naon

Hey !! I have returned after being offline for a few years

Post by Naon »

Hi everyone, after moving from Manchester and headin to Halifax I have been without internet for sometime. I am being connected tomorrow and I can't wait to catch up with you all.. So hi, let's get crunching :-)
Naon

Post by Naon »

Opps just tried to log into bonic stats .. And I seem to have forgotten my password .. Better see If I can remember it because I don't have that email no
More ..
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Naon,

Welcome back - Long time no speak....and we're still here - we've not gone away :) AND we're STILL crunching our tiny socks off :)

If you email Willy at webmaster@boincstats.com, he can perhaps sort out your password for you....just tell him that Tim vouches for you !!

regards
Tim
Naon

Post by Naon »

Thanks tim, will get onto that tonight after work. Virgin have to do there work first.. Guess there will be quite a few updates to do on the OS system first.
Need to try and remember the passwords though because that also the one I use for all projects !! Don't want to cause a split ID again on BAM..
Just goto think back
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Hi Naon, and welcome back to the forum. We seem to be getting a nice little group of Halifax members these days, so welcome to Halifax as well!  :lol:
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Welcome back Naon, glad to see you moved in the right direction (ex North Yorkshire inhabitant here  :D )

Hope you can remember your password and get everything sorted out.

Mark
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

Hey, Naon - nice to meet you, mate :D Hope all goes well and welcome back to the forum!!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Naon

Post by Naon »

Thanks guys, it's great to be welcomed back. Need to get a Ethernet cable so my missus will get one in town tomorrow, Lappy has just done 122 windows updates and such, so I have left it alone for now. Hi to the other haligonians to. I love it up here and it's so good to be settled at last. Will have a go at the passwords tomorrow and see .. I can find my account .. But I have changed the email and passwords five times since then .. Or is it when we get older we start forgetting things  .. Got two weeks holiday, starting next week so I am sure it will all be sorted by then.

The snow don't half get deep round here :-)
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

Hi Naon, and welcome back to both the forum and to God's Own County!!
Naon

Back on :-)

Post by Naon »

After changing info on the uk boinc forum. I couldn't get back in until contacting tim. I have remembered my other passwords to the projects and is now crunching away .. Did change to info on wcg and SETI .. And caused it to fall off my stats .. So I have changed it all back to the old info and hope the credits come back .. In a few weeks
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

That's great, Naon :D hope you get old credits back, though...
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Naon

Post by Naon »

We will see. I only changed the wcg and SETI .. Now they have disappeared .. Hey ho .. So I changed them back to the original info and we will see if they do come back online .. Chugging away at the mo on both projects .. A few projects have gone or have completed their research .. So I will just leave it as be ..
Naon

Post by Naon »

Nar.. can't do it. I have updated all the projects including bam.. Watch this space :)