Hi everyone

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
Francis McDermott
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Hi everyone

Post by Francis McDermott »

Hi folks  :D

Not technically a new member, but haven't been doing any crunching for nearly 8 years so may as well be.

Just getting back into things and seeing what new projects are around to make my computer sound like a washing machine when no-one's using it!
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Hi everyone

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Francis McDermott wrote:Hi folks  :D

Not technically a new member, but haven't been doing any crunching for nearly 8 years so may as well be.

Just getting back into things and seeing what new projects are around to make my computer sound like a washing machine when no-one's using it!
Hi Francis

Long time no speak - welcome back to the forum.

Hope all's well with you.

There's a lot more projects around now.....some good, some not so and a few have shut down as well, including Pirates, Seasonal, Xtremelabs, uFluids.

There's quite a bit of catching up for you to do, but if you need any help/suggestions then ask away :)

regards
Tim
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Hi Francis, welcome back!  :D

Rick
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

Hi Francis

Welcome back to crunching, and the forum!

Keith
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Welcome back Francis! :wave:

Now if you could just put your PC onto a spin cycle, we need all the help we can get just at the moment.  :lol:

James.
Francis McDermott
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by Francis McDermott »

Thanks for the welcome :)

I don't have a company test lab which I can 'borrow' any more so it's just my trusty home PC crunching when it's free. I've started off again with SETI and Rosetta and will have a look around to see which other projects are feasible for me to get work units complete before their deadlines.

Now I'm just going to hunt around and see if all my old links to the stats pages work.