A warm greeting from Rechenkraft.net...

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
Michael H.W. Weber
Phoenix Rising team member

A warm greeting from Rechenkraft.net...

Post by Michael H.W. Weber »

...on the occasion of your team's birthday! :thumbup: I am the Rechenkraft.net e.V. "president / chairman" (oh my god... but I think there is no other english word for it...) and I have registered today on your forum board. I hope that you guys will stay in the DC/grid scene for long and pump up your computing power continuously!

All the best, :D
Michael.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: A warm greeting from Rechenkraft.net...

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Michael H.W. Weber wrote:...on the occasion of your team's birthday! :thumbup: I am the Rechenkraft.net e.V. "president / chairman" (oh my god... but I think there is no other english word for it...) and I have registered today on your forum board. I hope that you guys will stay in the DC/grid scene for long and pump up your computing power continuously!

All the best, :D
Michael.
Hi Michael

Many thanks for your kind words....and good wishes to you as well.

Welcome to our little part of the world...as you can see, there's plenty of posts here and lots of "resources" for new BOINC members to view and to learn from the mistakes we made, many years ago !!

Hopefully, we can all (as part of Team "Earth" !!) assist the BOINC projects with our help and in the long term, mankind shoudl benefit from our credits...!

And our longevity is bound to continue....I'm already looking forward to our 4th, 5th even 10th Birthday !!!!

best regards,

Tim

PS Hang around if you can as we are hoping Dr A will be along in a few hours!!
yoyo
Rechenkraft team member

Post by yoyo »

Warm greatings to your Birthday also from me.
yoyo
Michael H.W. Weber

Well, I tried to enter the chat room, however, it seems this FlashChat does not like my Firefox.  :lol: It is just lagging and (most likely) disturbing others. Is there a possibility to enter the chat using the mIRC client?

Michael.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

You did enter a couple of times - seems to be some heavy traffic for some reason! I'm using Firefox as well but had to try a couple of times.

Welcome BTW
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Michael H.W. Weber

Well, I am now using Seamonkey. Same problem. A heavy-load script blocks it all. I guess that's it. Sorry.

Michael.
Michael H.W. Weber

Sorry guys, it initially seemed IE7 would last for longer, however, I am getting disconnected all the time...

Michael.