Welcome ICE

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Welcome back for the second time then :)

You must be a sucker for punishment!
Ice

Post by Ice »

Woodles wrote:Welcome back for the second time then :)

You must be a sucker for punishment!
Absolutely! I'm here sure to be here for a reason  :roll:

Thanks all for your welcome comments  :tongue8:
Last edited by Ice on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Welcome Back! :D
Ice

Post by Ice »

Temujin wrote:Nice to see you again Ice :wave:
Hi Timujin. I know it was quite a while since you invited me to join the UK BOINC Team, but here I am, better late than never  :wink:
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Ice wrote:
Temujin wrote:Nice to see you again Ice :wave:
Hi Timujin. I know it was quite a while since you invited me to join the UK BOINC Team, but here I am, better late than never  :wink:
Don`t know if you are responsible for an influx of credits, Ice, But we just hit 6 million credits in 1 day.  :D

Well done guys!!!!

http://boincstats.com/stats/boinc_team_ ... &or=0&co=3
Dan

Post by Dan »

Wow, nice work! and welcome to the team, Ice.
Ice

Post by Ice »

Dan wrote:Wow, nice work! and welcome to the team, Ice.
Cheers Dan and well done everyone. 6 million in a day is pretty good, definitely well done everyone  8)
Ben

Post by Ben »

Quite a jump from 2-3M a day lads, keep up the pace  :wink:

Me thinks i need to invest in a HD5000 series gpu! ...And a bigger PSU lol
Darren

Post by Darren »

Looks like it was a flying visit.
Cymek

Post by Cymek »

Darren wrote:Looks like it was a flying visit.
Yes Darren, it was, and quite a while ago, and since then I've changed my user name. So "hello" again, and good to see you are holding your own in the boinc charts  8)
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Cymek wrote:
Yes Darren, it was, and quite a while ago, and since then I've changed my user name. So "hello" again, and good to see you are holding your own in the boinc charts  8)
As someone who benefited from your efforts to host the latest ATI apps for Milkyway back in the day, I can say that it's always a pleasure to see you posting here Cymek, whichever team(s) you might be currently crunching for.  :wink:
Cymek

Post by Cymek »

Joshrandom wrote:
Cymek wrote:
As someone who benefited from your efforts to host the latest ATI apps for Milkyway back in the day, I can say that it's always a pleasure to see you posting here Cymek, whichever team(s) you might be currently crunching for.  :wink:
Thanks Joshrandom. When the ATI thing started at Milkyway I thought "what the hell" and bought a card. I could see the that one ATI card was doing what 6 or more PCs could do, and I wanted everyone in on this. Using my limited knowledge of German I found out where Planet 3DNow! where posting their ATI developments and updates and asked them if I could publish them on Milkway. I even got Mikyway admin to say that they would not pull the plug on ATI development or it's use in Milkyway. Even I didn't want to go spending that sort of money on ATI cards to find they couldn't be used anymore.

I haven't been crunching in the last few weeks, just started up on a smaller scale. Maybe I'll join you guys and give you a bit of a hand.
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Cymek wrote:I haven't been crunching in the last few weeks, just started up on a smaller scale. Maybe I'll join you guys and give you a bit of a hand.
Welcome back to UBT Cymek!

Oh, and I have a feeling that your smaller scale still represents a far higher output than most of us could hope to match, lol, so any and all credit you can spare for our little team is very much appreciated.  :D
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Welcome back Cymek.  :D