No daily credit from ClimatePredication WU's in last 2 days?

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
chriscambridge
Active UBT Contributor 1+ yr

No daily credit from ClimatePredication WU's in last 2 days?

Post by chriscambridge »

Hi,

I have noticed some ClimatePredication WU's going through but no credit has been issued?

http://boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/user/ ... rojectList

Is anyone else having this trouble?

Any ideas?

I have a around five 2-8 day WU's in progress for ClimatePredication so I am bit worried I will get no credit for these.

Thanks.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: No daily credit from ClimatePredication WU's in last 2 days?

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Chris

CPDN is quite a busy project so it's quite normal for them to have the odd outage or server issue - usually when either a hard drive is reaching capacity or they have a database error.

I checked their server status page and all seems well tho' :-(

Give them a day or two and see how it is then.

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Hi Chris,

I keep an eye on our totals on the Formula Boinc website and it can sometimes be a couple of weeks before they get updated there. I think they're just poor at exporting their stats but get there in the end.

If you look here http://boincstats.com/en/stats/2/team/d ... 5/lastDays and check the "credit per day" values you'll see how often they update their numbers.

Regards,

Mark
chriscambridge
Active UBT Contributor 1+ yr

Post by chriscambridge »

OK Thanks.

I did notice via that link that they only seem to update about once a week, but I could have sworn that normally credits come through pretty quick; I must be wrong though.