New Stat format

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
Havoc
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

New Stat format

Post by Havoc »

Sorry I can't find the thread where I got the link for Temujin's new stats page for the team, but Ive had a look at it again this morning and I am blown away with it... The other day it was only displaying Granvilles info for everyone, but today it seems to up working perfectly...

http://ubt-seti.dyndns.org/myphp/sc2.php

John and anyone else involved with this it is excellent.

My favourite part is to click on my total combined score and look at the 3rd graph to see how my daily score is made up.

It was good to look at the bonic site and see the stats for each project and even the stats on our homepage for the team, but this new version is stunning and to be honest gives me all the info I want to see...

From reading a little of the other thread a day or two ago I believe your still tinkering with it. Only one request if at all possible is to see over all position changes if its doable by the hour/week/mouth but once again if this has been covered on the other thread please ignore..

Thank you Sir
Temujin

Re: New Stat format

Post by Temujin »

Havoc wrote:The other day it was only displaying Granvilles info for everyone, but today it seems to up working perfectly...
That was in the early hours of this morning while I couldn't sleep. Was another typo i'm afraid.
The graphs are set to default to UBT - Granville and the typo buggered up the params, so it defaulted.
My favourite part is to click on my total combined score and look at the 3rd graph to see how my daily score is made up.
I'm intending to also make the combined 24 hour graph "multi-coloured" like the other 2, just not got round to it yet
From reading a little of the other thread a day or two ago I believe your still tinkering with it.
Its an ongoing thing mate and i love to tinker with it anyway
Only one request if at all possible is to see over all position changes if its doable by the hour/week/mouth but once again if this has been covered on the other thread please ignore..
nice one :thumbup:
I'd been wondering what to do next. The information is certainly there so it'd be just a case of getting it out and presenting it.
I'll have a think.

Thank you Sir
Hey, i like you  :D