Android gaming...?

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Android gaming...?

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

Does anyone have any favourite Android games on their smartphones?

I was addicted to Candy Crush for a while...and having got up to around level 680, I've got a bit bored with it.

So, I've just installed "Iron Warship: Battle", which is a strategy type game, where you can accrue various credits, spend them on various upgrades and "loot" other peoples ships in order to build up your own "benefits".

After a fortnights effort, I'm now level 25 and a Captain in rank. I've set up "UBT" as a Team, so if you want to give it a go, download the app and make sure you join "Server 56", which is where I'm active.

I can then let you know how to join the Team and we can go and start looting other players ;-)

regards
Tim

PS: The game does need an internet connection, so best played via wifi, on your home/work router, rather than using your mobile data connection.
chriscambridge
Active UBT Contributor 1+ yr

Re: Android gaming...?

Post by chriscambridge »

This is not an android game, but one of the best games available at the moment is:

Destiny, and Destiny 2 is about to be released.

Available on Windows, Xbox, and I would guess Playstation.

Its basically a cross between skyrim/oblivion, fall-out, and halo.