SCAM ALERT *funny*

Add links or just chat about things you've found elsewhere on the web...or just add a "plug" for a local event happening near you...!
jaysback

SCAM ALERT *funny*

Post by jaysback »

Found this posted on another forum, made me laugh so thought I would share with you all.

Over the last couple of weeks I've become the victim of a clever confidence trick while out shopping. Simply going out to buy a few groceries from the local Tesco turned into a frustrating and traumatic experience. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you too!

Here's how the scam works…

On leaving the supermarket and nearing your car with your shopping, two very attractive young women in their late teens/early twenties approach you asking to clean your car for a small, discretionary tip. They then proceed to wash your car windows with a rag and some Windolene, almost immediately striking provocative poses, either bending over the car or flashing their cleavages by virtue of their extremely skimpy outfits. Basically you can't take your eyes off them.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they ask whether, instead, you can give them a lift to the next Tesco branch so they can find new customers, at which point you feel obliged and so let them into your back seat. And here's the insidious part, on the way to the next supermarket they start "making love" in the back of your car. Really! And if this weren't enough, one of them then climbs over into the front to perform an unspeakable oral act on you, while, cunningly, the other steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on October 14th, 19th and 21st, twice on the 24th and 26th, three times on the 28th, twice just yesterday, and very likely again this forthcoming weekend as soon as I'm able to buy more wallets. Please pass this message on to all the unfortunate men like myself who just can't seem to escape this dreadful scam!!
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

:laughing3: Image :laughing3:
Sir Cracked of the Mind
KWSN team member

Post by Sir Cracked of the Mind »

What do you expect shopping at Tesco's, at ASDA they put money in your wallet.