Strange hexagon shape on Saturn

Add links or just chat about things you've found elsewhere on the web...or just add a "plug" for a local event happening near you...!
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Strange hexagon shape on Saturn

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

So, tell me....what exactly is this:

The BBC reported it as:
A strange hexagonal shape recorded at Saturn's north pole by Nasa's Cassini orbiter. The rotating hexagon was first noted by Voyager in 1980. Each side is about 13,800km (8,600 miles) long, and the cause is unknown, though some scientists believe it is a standing wave pattern in Saturn's atmosphere.
Personally, I think it's a rift in the space-time continuum, so get your flux capacitors charged and let's reverse the polarity of the neutron flow......it might be Slitheen !!

regards

Tim
Joshrandom

Re: Strange hexagon shape on Saturn

Post by Joshrandom »

UBT - Timbo wrote: Personally, I think it's a rift in the space-time continuum, so get your flux capacitors charged and let's reverse the polarity of the neutron flow......it might be Slitheen !!

regards

Tim
I've got a bottle of vinegar on standby.. and I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a giant set of allen keys :!:

James.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

A deep space version of 'Risk'? :lol:
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Hoax....just a close up of red frog eyes
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

UBT-mark3346 wrote:Hoax....just a close up of red frog eyes
I think we need to ask the resident Froggi about his red eyes! :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

melter65 wrote:I think we need to ask the resident Froggi about his red eyes! :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
What JUST the red eyes....?

What about the slimy green skin, the funny croaking noises, the unusual diet, and his strange affiliation with a pink female pig who dresses up in unfashionable womens clothing!

Hmm....!

regards

Tim
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

UBT - Timbo wrote:
melter65 wrote:I think we need to ask the resident Froggi about his red eyes! :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

What about the slimy green skin, the funny croaking noises, the unusual diet, and his strange affiliation with a pink female pig who dresses up in unfashionable womens clothing!

Hmm....!

regards

Tim
I didn't like to mention his other foibles! :oops:  :lol:  :lol:
Sir Cracked of the Mind
KWSN team member

Post by Sir Cracked of the Mind »

It's one of them! and the frogs no better.

:flower:
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

UBT-mark3346 wrote:Hoax....just a close up of red frog eyes
:cry: Frogs that big omg
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Timbo wrote:

Hmm....!

regards

Tim
Hey, just a goddamn minute there, do I make fun of your kinky fetishes?

It's just a phase I'm going through and I'll be back to abnormal before you know it :oops:

Old Red Eye.
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

Probably Satan's Penthouse where he can look over us and make sure we don't get on to him hiding in our solar system, but he was asleep when this piccy was shot, so don't wake him up coz his house is bigger than our planet, and he'll come and get us and make us do the washing up coz we woke him up with all the camera flashes on the satelites and stuff.

And I hate washing up as well  :shock:
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

UBT - PiezPiedPy wrote:Probably Satan's Penthouse where he can look over us and make sure we don't get on to him hiding in our solar system, but he was asleep when this piccy was shot, so don't wake him up coz his house is bigger than our planet, and he'll come and get us and make us do the washing up coz we woke him up with all the camera flashes on the satelites and stuff.

And I hate washing up as well  :shock:
I'll bet you check under the bed before you go to sleep as well!! :twisted:  :twisted: